Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'm a Hawk

Liberals Call me a “hawk,” because I say, “Fine; make a “surgical strike” on that pot-bellied dictator in N. Korea, or on Ahmadinijad. Failing that, drop a nuke on his capital city (either on of them).” I’m not like liberals. After somebody threatens me a certain number of times, I’m “ready to go to war.” I get tired of being threatened by “tiny little men” very quickly. Both these jerks have been acting like they think they can WIN a war with the United States. If they throw a SINGLE nuke at ANYBODY, we can, and WILL make a steaming pile out of their countries and not feel a bit bad about it. Yes, a lot of innocent people will die. But that’s THEIR fault, not ours. They cannot impute fault on us while making empty threats. Maybe their people can “rise up” and eliminate these insane jerks. If they don’t, it’s on THEIR heads, not ours. (Just common sense)

No comments: