Sunday, October 9, 2011

"Quantitative Easing" A Federal Crime

Why then, does nobody arrest and prosecute Ben Vernanke, the perpetrator? Because he is the boss of the Fed? Does that absolve him of the criminality of counterfeiting? If I did it, I would soon be in prison. What’s different about him? That he was appointed by a president to do this? Why then, does nobody arrest and prosecute the president for counterfeiting? It amazes me how government figures commit crimes every day and nobody even CALLS it a crime: like that former Ponzi (pyramid) scheme called Social Security? Again, if I did that, I’d be in prison. But the government does it, and has been doing it every day since 1938 when FDR foisted it upon the American people, and nobody calls it a crime. (The Smoking Gun)

No comments: