Monday, April 29, 2013

Raising Taxes

The politicians think their ONLY job is to RAISE TAXES. They stay awake nights trying to figure out new and better ways to suck more and more money out of us to support their “vote-buying” to get more and more gullible people to vote to keep them in office so as to “keep the goodies coming.” It pains me to see cars, even today, wearing “Vote Obama” stickers, from 2008 and 2012. I wonder why so many people are not only ignorant, but are PROUD of it. I love that story about the factory owner who had to lay off 60 people, so he went out in the parking lot and wrote down the license numbers of those cars sporting Obama stickers, figuring their votes made them responsible for his problems, then laid THEM off. (Just common sense)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that story!!! I agree. obamabots should be the first to suffer, and should suffer plenty!