Thursday, November 26, 2009

A "Secret Revolution"

"Not all revolutions begin in the streets with tanks and guns. Some advance slowly, almost imperceptibly, until a nation is transformed and the public realizes too late that their freedoms are gone." (Cal Thomas) This is something I’ve been trying for some time to convince people about, but nobody’s listening. One woman told me flat out, “I like Obama and I don’t want to hear a word against him.” Another one accused me of “slandering our president” (Truth is not “slander”), reminding me we still live in a country where I CAN slander him without going to prison. That’s no fault of Obama’s, and I’m sure he’s working hard to "correct" it. This IS a “revolution” that began with the “bloodless coup” that brought Obama and his gang of thieves to power. Soon we will be the next Soviet Union (under a different name, of course) and nobody (except people like me and Cal Thomas, who pay attention) will be able to figure out how it happened. (Cal Thomas)

No comments: