Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Answer the Damned Question!

I’ve asked the same question of anti-gun politicians all over the country. And to a man (or woman) they can’t answer it. The question is, “What makes you think a CRIMINAL, whose whole life is dedicated to breaking the law, will OBEY a law that says he can’t be armed?” They either ignore it and walk away (one even called security to get rid of me) or start calling me names (labeling me) such as “gun lover.” Then some ask me if I’d like for EVERYBODY to be armed, as they walk away. If I had been given a chance to answer, my answer would be “yes.” If illegally armed criminals could not generally depend on their intended victims to be unarmed and thus, an “easy target,” maybe some of them would go into other, less dangerous “professions.” If these ignorant politicians would just CONSIDER an answer to my question, maybe they’d wake up and realize that disarming EVERYBODY is NOT an answer to gun violence. But they don’t, and continue to make stupid laws that make us all “easy targets” for illegally armed criminals, while accomplishing nothing else. (Just common sense)

No comments: