Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Will They EVER Learn?

I speak often these days about the INCOMPETENT POLITICIANS at work in Washington and elsewhere and they so often demonstrate their ignorance it would be funny if it were not serious. Today they’re set to vote on an immigration bill that could effect millions of people. But they HAVE NOT READ IT. Just like with Obama’s health care swindle, as Nancy Peelosi said, “We’ll have to pass the bill to find out what’s IN it.” And when we do, we won’t like it. It’s a damn fool bill to begin with. This government has GONE STUPID! We need to get rid of all these FOOLS and find some people who have some COMMON SENSE before fools like this “give away the store” and ruin us. I’d lament that this is happening in my lifetime if I didn’t know it has been happening forever and we just didn’t know it. (Fox News)

4 comments:

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: I hope you're not holding your breath waiting. the only problem is, when they find out what they're wrought, so will we. I can't celebrate that.

Anonymous said...

We already know what they have wrought. I am just waiting to see their reaction when THEY finally see it!

Certainly, we will reap what they have sown, but I will still enjoy watching them "discover" the result of their stupidity. I think that will further divide this country, too, as they will only have friends amongst their own libtard kind. We are already split more than at any other time in our history with out war. Second Revolution approaching...

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: Only problem is I haven't sown anything.

Anonymous said...

Me either. That is why I said WE will certainly reap what THEY have sown and that, as you say, is the problem.