Monday, June 17, 2013

It This What It's Come To?

Is it all it takes to cause the “authorities” to order you to take something down that it “offends” somebody? “Yahoo: NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. (AP) — A "Don't Tread on Me" flag hoisted by veterans outside a city-owned armory has been ordered down because of complaints that the defiant symbol of the American Revolution is now associated with the tea party and makes an unwelcome political statement Since when ius the Tea Party “unwelcome?” Unwelcome to whom? Our enemies? Do we give a damn what offends our enemies? If I was flying that flag and was ORDERED to take it down because it “offended” somebody, I’d tell them to ”go to hell.” See if they could find a REAL law to force it or if they’ll have to TWIST a real one. For that matter, when did the “Don't Tread on Me” symbol become one that “makes an unwelcome politicsl statement?” Only to our enemies (Islamic terrorists and liberls). They call it a “political statement” to cheapen a fine statement of defiance. For my part, you'd BETTER NOT “tread on me” I tread back. (Fellowship of the Minds)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tread back, too. Times 3.