Monday, November 12, 2018

Ginsberg At Death's Door

I’m 81 and, except for some difficulty walking, I’m fully capable of moving on my own. But I wouldn’t even try to be a Supreme Court Justice because it would mean my death a lot sooner than planned. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg is in even worse shape. She’s practically incapable of walking on her own, and took a long time to move from her wheelchair to get into a car, with the help of THREE men. She can barely hold her head up. Liberals made a big thing of her leaving the hospital so soon, but I think it was a mistake on her part. For her to continue as a Justice will mean her death before very long. She’s trying to stay on the Court long enough to thwart any attempt to allow Trump to appoint another conservative Justice, but I think she will fail, because every day she tries to fulfill her obligations as a Justice moves her closer to her death, from overwork. Almost any work she does is overwork for a woman as old as she is, and as frail as she is. I’m younger than she is, and I wouldn’t attempt what she is trying. She is committing suicide by inches in her attempt to keep liberals on the court. And I don’t think she’s going to make it. It’s too bad. She could live a lot longer if she’d just recognize reality and retire. She deserves as long a retirement as possible. (The Horn News)

No comments: