Thursday, December 10, 2009

Way Too Much

I’m getting real tired of writing about what politicians and bureaucrats are doing to us. The material is endless. At one time, I was worried about having enough material for my blogs. No more. I’m INUNDATED with material and have to “do triage” to figure out what to eliminate. That’s a hard job, because everything I come across is important. I just have to figure out what is the MOST important. As I get older, I lose energy and the list of things I cover gets smaller because I don’t have energy enough to sit here and type. There are just too many scams and schemes being worked on us for me to be able, as one man, to keep you informed on all of them. You need to do some of it yourself.

Don't; please DON'T continue electing people like Obama and his gang so they can loot us as well as they do. Don't just read the headlines and "buy," hook, line, and sinker, what your governments tell you. They're lying. They've ALWAYS lied to you, and I don't expect them to stop any time soon. Many people start out as honest people, but end up con men because that's what they have to do to get elected. One exception was Ronald Reagan, who REMAINED honest to the day he died. Another is former U. N. Ambassador John Bolton, who ALWAYS says the truth. The liberals "pulled out all the stops" to stop his nomination for that reason. He is not a Fox News analyst because that's all he can get in a world run by liberals. I think he should run for president if Sarah Palin doesn't, in 2012, or vice president if she does. (Just common sense)

No comments: